"Out of the doom metal chasm comes an album of exquisite beauty. Fans of doom metal will be familiar with Duncan Patterson as a mainstay of the excellent band Anathema. Ion is Patterson's latest projec(...)"
A collection of old releases and difficult-to-find tracks from this Power Electronics project with its full-frontal approach that mixes multiple-layered sound structures with aggressive vocals, intense use of samples and uniquely-structured concepts.
Womanhood - Split With Discordance
01. Penetrative Sex Is Fascist - We'll March Over You (Pt.2)
02. Beware - Feminists At Play
03. Stay At Your Place
04. Bring It Back! (Patriarchy)
05. Intervista A Marco Bergamo Satin Touch
06. Satin Touch (Only Women Bleed)
07. Tell Me The Truth
08. Lady D-Anal Fuck Off, We Murder - V/A
09. Nothing But Enemies Split With Macelleria Mobile Di Mezzanotte
10. Skin And Bones Excerpts From Born To Rise Hell
11. Give Me Your Hand (Society Based On Social Backstabbing)
12. Possession Is My Duty Prey Extended Version
13. Prey Unreleased
14. Fast - Binge - Purge Amoeba - V/A
15. D. I. & E. (Hit And Run Pre-Mix)
Project X meets Power Electronics meets Charles Bronson. Three tracks for the clean of mind body and spirit. Razor sharp harsh Electronics ready to hit you with baseball bat bluntness. Lim. 240 on white vinyl, with an insert and a postcard.
14.00EUR approx. 20.3USD [ temp. out of stock ] : [ pre-order ]
The first Wertham full length CD, after many years of obscure activities. A sound rooted in a mix of full frontal power electronics and industrial music with a plethora of samples and very aggressive vocals.